tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • You can cancel or change the conditions of an enduring guardian at any time if you have the capacity to do so.
  • You must complete a revocation application to cancel an existing agreement.
  • You must complete a new application form and cover sheet to add or remove a guardian from an existing agreement. You do not need to complete a revocation application to make these changes. The new application will replace any previous appointment.
  • We strongly recommend that you call the Tribunal on 1800 657 500 before completing an application form.

    Find a Service Centrebutton_linkGet started at your nearest Service Tasmania service centreTASCAT - Tasmanian Civil & Administrative Tribunal logo