tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • In Tasmania, you must have a responsible serving of alcohol (RSA) certificate to serve alcohol in a licensed venue.
  • You must have successfully completed an approved RSA course.
  • If you have been employed less than 3 months, you must be either doing a course, or formally enrolled in a course to be held within those first 3 months.
  • You must be 16 or older to do a RSA course at a registered training organisation.
Visit nowDTF

Please visit the Department of Treasury and Finance for more information on the responsible serving of alcohol

Tasmanian Government - Department of Treasury and Finance Logo