tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • You must have a special liquor licence permit if you intend to sell alcohol from a premises that is not licensed to sell alcohol.
  • You can apply for different periods of time. For a licence under 4 days, you can apply online. For a licence for other periods you can submit an application form (PDF, 318KB) by email to licensing@treasury.tas.gov.au or by post to the Commissioner for Licensing, GPO Box 1374, Hobart, TAS 7001.
  • You must be 18 to apply and fees are payable.
  • You should submit a special permit application at least 7 days before the date you need it.

    Visit nowDTFPlease visit the Department of Treasury and Finance for more information on applying for a special liquor licence permitTasmanian Government - Department of Treasury and Finance Logo