tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • Annual Returns must be made on the approved form (PDF, 256KB) and be submitted by the anniversary date of the granting of a licence.
  • You can submit by email to info@mrt.tas.gov.au, or by post to Director of Mines, PO Box 672, Burnie, 7320. You can also lodge at a service centre.
  • You can pay any fees by credit card by phoning (03) 6165 4800 or at a service centre.
  • Once you get an invoice, you can also send a cheque to Registrar of Mines, Mineral Resources Tasmania, PO Box 672, Burnie, TAS, 7320.
Visit nowMRTPlease visit Mineral Resources Tasmania for more information on submitting an exploration licence annual returnTasmanian Government - Department of State Growth Logo