tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • If you are looking to carry out an activity that may affect a state road you must apply for a permit.
  • Activities might include public events, service works, filming, roadside stalls, or traffic management.
  • There is no fee to apply for a permit.
Visit nowTransport ServicesPlease visit Transport Services for more information on applying for a state road permitTasmanian Government - Department of State Growth Logo