tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • If you receive a traffic infringement but you were not the driver of the vehicle when the offence occurred, you must complete a statutory declaration nominating the correct driver or new owner of the vehicle.
  • You must forward your statutory declaration to Traffic Liaison Services.
  • If you are unsure of the details of the new owner of the vehicle, you should contact us or Transport Services.

    Visit nowlinkPlease visit Tasmania Police for more information on receiving a traffic infringement and nominating the correct driverTasmania Police logo