tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • If you develop a medical condition or your existing medical condition changes, you must talk to your doctor about whether it affects your driving.
  • You must notify Transport Services of any new or changed medical conditions.
  • You can do this online or by calling 1300 135 513.
  • You can also submit a self notification form (PDF, 159KB) by email to tes@stategrowth.tas.gov.au or by post to Registrar of Motor Vehicles, GPO Box 1002, Hobart 7001.
Visit nowbutton_link

Please visit Transport Services for more information on reporting a medical condition on a driver licence

Tasmanian Government - Department of State Growth Logo