tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • To apply for or renew you must submit an application form (PDF, 166KB) by email to Wildlife.Services@nre.tas.gov.au or post to Wildlife Services, GPO Box 44, Hobart 7001.
  • You can get an application form from any service centre.
  • Your application must include how the wildlife came into your possession, how long you intend to have it, and how you intend to house it.
  • There is no fee for applying or renewing.

    Visit nowWMPlease visit the Department of Natural Resources and Environment Tasmania for more information on applying for or renewing a permit to own protected speciesTasmanian Government - Department of Natural Resources and Environment Tasmania Logo