tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • If your firearms licence card is lost, stolen or damaged, you must complete a statutory declaration explaining the circumstances and ask to have your card replaced.
  • If your card is damaged, it must be returned.
  • A replacement licence fee will be charged.
  • You must apply at a service centre.

    Find a Service CentreService centreApply to replace a firearms licence card at your nearest Service Tasmania service centreTasmania Police logo