tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • If your passport is lost or stolen, you must tell the Australian Passport Office so that they can cancel it.
  • You must apply for a new passport in the usual way, providing full details of the loss or theft.
Visit nowAustralian Passport OfficePlease visit the Australian Passport Office for more information on reporting a lost or stolen passportAustralian Government - Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade logo