tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • You can apply for a child passport if the person is under 18 and has never married.
  • All children, including babies, need their own passports to travel overseas.
  • Children aged 15 and under get 5-year passports. Children aged 16 or 17 get 10-year passports.
Visit nowAustralian Passport OfficePlease visit the Australian Passport Office for more information on applying for a child passportAustralian Government - Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade logo