tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site
 nullResigning online takes about 5 minutes.

Key info

  • At any time, an appointed JP may resign from the office of Justice of the Peace by notifying the Secretary of the Department of Justice in writing.
  • You may resign as a Justice by submitting the online form.
  • You may also resign in writing to the Secretary of the Department at GPO Box 825, Hobart, 7001 or by emailing your resignation letter to JP@justice.tas.gov.au.

    Get startedDepartment of JusticeResign as a Justice of the Peace onlineTasmanian Government - Department of Justice Logo