tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • The Tasmanian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (TASCAT) can help resolve neighbourhood tree disputes.
  • If you are unable to resolve the issue with your neighbour, you can file an application with TASCAT.
  • TASCAT can make a legally enforceable decision on the matter.
  • Applying to TASCAT should be a last resort. It's always better if you and your neighbour can resolve the problem together and stay on good terms.

    Visit nowlinkPlease visit TASCAT for more information on resolving a neighbourhood tree disputeTASCAT - Tasmanian Civil & Administrative Tribunal logo