tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • Payments can be made online using your credit card. You will need your reference number and the payment amount.
  • You can opt-in to receive your rates notice by email only.
  • Pensioners or health care card holders can apply for rates remission (PDF, 109KB) (only available for a primary residence).

Visit nowbutton_linkPlease visit Central Highlands Council for more information on paying ratesCentral Highlands Council logo