tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • Some parcels of Crown land that cannot be sold as stand-alone lots are sold by application.
  • These parcels are usually attached to an applicant's adjoining title.
  • You can make an application to buy Crown land by lodging the relevant application form (PDF, 255KB) and paying the fee.
Visit nowbutton_link

Please visit the Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service for more information on applying to buy Crown land

Tasmania Parks & Wildlife Service Logo