tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • You can lodge planning applications by email to planning@nmc.tas.gov.au or at a service centre.
  • You can lodge issues about infrastructure services provided by the Council directly with the Council or (for example, a pothole in the road) at a service centre.
  • Payment of invoices and statements issued by the Council can also be made at a service centre.
Visit nowbutton_link

Please visit Northern Midlands Council for more information on council services

Northern Midlands Council Logo