tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • Payment of council invoices and statements can be made at a service centre. You must provide your invoice.
  • You can also submit feedback, complaints or enquiries relating to the council at a service centre.
Visit nowbutton_link

Please visit Meander Valley Council for more information on council services

Meander Valley Council - Working Together logo