tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • You can lodge an application form (PDF, 154KB) and make payment for kennel licences and renewal of kennel licences at a service centre.
  • You can also lodge applications and make payment for council health and food licences at a service centre.
  • Payment of sundry invoices and statements and for the hire or use of council facilities or services can also be made at a service centre.
Visit nowbutton_link

Please visit Kentish Council for more information on council services

Kentish Council Logo