tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • You can apply for a concession online, by completing a form (PDF, 343KB), or by calling 13 69 92.
  • To be eligible you must be legally responsible for the account and use the property as your main place of residence.
  • You must have either a DHS health care card, a DHS or DVA pensioner concession card, or a DVA health card (also known as a gold card).
  • If you receive a higher than average water usage charge because of a concealed water leak, TasWater may give you a rebate of up to 50% for the water usage amount over your average bill.

    Visit nowTasWaterPlease visit TasWater for more information on concessions and rebatesTasWater logo