tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • War widow(er)'s and orphan's pensions are paid to compensate widowed partners and dependent children of veterans who have died as a result of war service or eligible defence service.
  • These pensions are not affected by other income, except other compensation payments.
  • To apply, complete the application form (PDF, 278KB) and return it to the Department of Veterans' Affairs.

Visit nowbutton_link

Please visit the Department of Veterans' Affairs for more information on financial support for war widow(er)s and orphans

Australian Government - Department of Veterans' Affairs logo