Key info

  • You can ask for certificate of competency information, including sea service evidence, medical fitness, eyesight test and first aid certificates.
  • You can ask for domestic commercial vessel information, including final survey report, vessel plans and drawings, stability calculations and book or certificate of survey.
  • You must complete an application form (PDF, 195KB) and email it to, or post it to MAST, GPO Box 607, Hobart, TAS 7001, or take it to Level 1, 18 Hunter Street, Hobart TAS.
Visit nowbutton_link

Please visit Marine and Safety Tasmania for more information on requesting information

MAST logo