tas.gov.au - external site
health.tas.gov.au/coronavirus - external site

Key info

  • You need to notify MAST if the vessel specified on your mooring permit is changing to another vessel.
  • No fee is applicable for this provided the new vessel is within the current approved length.
  • You must complete a change of vessel details form (PDF, 153KB) and either lodge it at a service centre or by email to admin@mast.tas.gov.au.
  • If the new vessel is longer than the approved length, you must complete a variation form (PDF, 148KB) and pay the applicable fee.

Find a Service CentreService CentreChange vessel details on a mooring at your nearest Service Tasmania service centreMAST logo