- Alcohol and Drug Service (Department of Health)
Treatment, education and community-based support
- Ambulance Tasmania
Provides ambulance care, rescue and transport services
- Book a vaccination appointment
If you are currently eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine, there are a number of ways you can get your free COVID-19 vaccine in Tasmania.
- Department of Health Tasmania
The Department of Health improves, promotes, protects and maintains the health, safety and wellbeing of Tasmanians through service planning, managing, procuring and delivering high quality health services.
- Disability and Community Services
Supporting people with disabilities, families in need, neighbourhood houses, gambling and sexual assault
- Guardianship and Administration Board
Can make decisions for the benefit of persons who have a disability
- Health Complaints Commissioner
Information and forms
- Health Practitioners Tribunal
Hears and decides matters relating to Tasmanian health professionals
- healthdirect Australia 1800 022 222
Free (for landlines) 24-hour telephone advice line staffed by registered nurses to provide expert non-urgent health advice
Summary statistics on Tasmania's public health system and elective surgery
Department of Health information on immunisation.
Health services and payments
- Mental Health Services (Department of Health)
Community and inpatient services for individuals with a mental illness, their families and carers.
- Mental Health Tribunal (MHT)
Conducts hearings to review orders to admit or detain persons as involuntary patients, and reviews community treatment orders
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Providing support for people who have a permanent disability
- One Health System Tasmania
Reform of the Tasmanian health system
- Outpatient Clinics
How and where to find outpatient clinics, operating hours and referral requirements
- Public hospitals
Tasmanian public hospitals
- Public toilet map
Identifies toilet facilities in Australia
- RHH Redevelopment
Royal Hobart Hospital redevelopment plans
- Tasmanian Coronavirus Website
Information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19) including latest updates from the Tasmanian and Australian Governments.